Experience superior IBPS/SBI Bank PO Exam-level coaching at Bakle Classes. No sugar coating! Get real and learn the stuff which will really help you crack the exam.
While many institutes start and end their course with just elementary level stuff, we cover everything from basic to advance. We don’t avoid discussing any higher difficulty level problems. Above all, our students can ask us doubts from any material/source and we happily solve them. We teach exam-oriented shortcuts (based on an understanding of ideas) and strategies which work in the actual exam (and not random stuff available on the internet).
Also, most coaching institutes cater to the crowd and focus just on the prelims exam. Please realise that the prelims exam is just a screening exam. To get the job you need to clear the Mains exam with good marks and also have to face the group activity and interview. At ‘Bakle Classes’ we ensure all these aspects are covered so that any sincere student who follows our advice and prepares in a disciplined manner can crack all the stages of the exam.
We believe in genuine counselling and deny admission to students who have false expectations w.r.t. bank exams. Many sincere students who have taken coaching elsewhere, regret not joining us earlier. Hence, we suggest students not to waste their time and money on substandard coaching where tutors teach only easy comforting stuff when exam questions are of a totally different level. Take a well-informed decision while choosing your institute.
Be First Time Right, Choose Bakle Classes for Bank Exam Coaching in Solapur!
For SBI PO, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS Clerk, SBI & IBPS SO (Specialist officer), RRB (Regional Rural Banks), RRB (Railways), LIC AAO, Public Sector Insurance Companies’ Officers (AAO) & assistants, Staff Selection Commission (SSC-CGL), RBI assistants and RBI B grade aptitude.
We have one of the Most Comprehensive Course, with High-Quality Inputs.
- Firstly, we cover the basics to build a strong foundation and get you going in the right direction.
- Later you will study multiple Advanced Techniques for solving problems and Exam-specific Strategies.
- Learn all Vedic Maths/Speed Maths and Shortcut Techniques required to crack the Exam.
- Most importantly, you will learn some Unique Shortcut Techniques and Strategies developed by Atul Sir.
- Static GK & Current Awareness will be covered systematically.
- Printed Study Material, Practise Exercises and Online Mock Tests based on the latest exam pattern.
- Prompt Doubt solving and Reiteration of Key Ideas.
- Special Batch for top-performing/prelims qualified students for advanced tips & guidance.
- Moreover, all regular & hardworking students will get support and advice.
- Session on Test-taking Strategies after completion of syllabus.
- Detailed Mock Analysis and Discussion Sessions.
- In addition, we conduct ‘Revision & Performance Improvement’ workshops, a few days before the exam.
- Sessions on Group Discussions & Interviews for mains qualified students.
- We advise only candidates who are ready to work hard and sincerely to apply for the course.
- For latest course features and inclusions please contact our office.
About Banking Exams:
Many bank exams are conducted every year for the recruitment of PO, clerks, assistants, specialist officers among others. There is hardly any variation in the pattern of various bank and related exams. As a result, your overall preparation plan for subjects remains more or less the same.
General Selection Process for PO & Clerical posts:
Phase I (Preliminary Examination) –
Sections – Reasoning, Quant and English. Most exams have 100 questions for 100 marks. It’s usually a one-hour exam having a sectional time limit.
Phase II (Main Examination) – Objective
Sections: Reasoning, Quant, English, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. Most exams have 120-190 questions. Exam duration is around 120-180 minutes with time limits for each section.
Phase III: Interview (For PO level only)
Also, some banks (like ICICI, Axis, PNB, BOB, IOB, AB, Canara, Syndicate) in a tie-up with Manipal University, offer a one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF). The candidate is offered an appointment as PO, on successful completion of the program.
Note: The above information is given to give you a general idea about the recruitment process for most bank PO & clerical level exams. For updated information and latest eligibility criteria, please refer to the latest notifications released on official websites.
To know more about SBI posts and vacancies click here to go to the official website.
To know more about IBPS recruitment click here to go to the official website.